lunes, 4 de mayo de 2009

Images of USA

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in United States. I interviewed my cousin, Dani. The questions concerned food, free time activities, sports and music.

Where my cousin lives, it´ s quite common eating donnas or beagles for breakfast. In all Americans restaurants, there is a kids menu, and it always has cheese burger, or macaroni cheese.

In her free time, she loves go out with friends, and she always has a great time there. Dani also told us “I love go out with my friends. The school time isn’t enough, so I go out with them, and I like it a lot”. Sometimes, she goes out only with a group of girls, and go shopping, they like it a lot.

She likes doing sport very much. Her favourite sport is soccer; she practices once or twice a week with the majority of her friends. And they have an hour of class for doing fisical exercise.

Dani loves music. She is always listening to, and singing the most popular themes. But also the adults listen to music a lot: in the radio, and they have usually there own IPods too. And the most strange thing: they don’t use to listen to music in other idioms.

The most surprising aspect of the report is that adult people have there own IPods, I didn’t know it.

By Lalo Goldblat, Caro Figliuolo and Nicolas Said.

1 comentario: